Our industry expertise
FINAE Automotive has a deep understanding of the automobile industry from both the dealer’s point of view and from the manufacturer´s marketing and sales Divisions point of view.
We have developed excellent relations with most of the Manufacturer’s Sales and Marketing Divisions operating in the market as well as their dealer networks to help improving their financial planning for growth
We are also in permanent contact with potential investors in the sector, with whom we have carried out several transactions.
We are also involved in training. In this field FINAE has trained more than 250 entrepreneurs and dealer managers in the areas of financial visibility in business management.
Our areas of expertise are as follows:
- Assess the financial situation and requirements to cope with growth in both the short and medium term.
- Assist in the search and negotiation of financing sources required to undertake growth plans.
- Coordinate and advise on dealer’s sale and purchase processes, as well as searching for potential investors and assist in the negotiation process.
- Develop and implement management tools and KPIs that facilitate the financial visibility of the business model in the short and medium term.
To the Sales and Marketing Organizations of the manufacturers
- Assess the financial strength of dealers and their capacity for growth and investment.
- Coordinate and advise on dealer’s sale and purchase processes, as well as finding and negotiating with potential investors.
- Train entrepreneurs and managers on the financial topics required to achieve the required goals and consistently increase business value.
May 17, 2017
Car dealers are being urged to move with the time in a bid to avoid a predicted trend which could see online car sales lead to the loss of 27,000 automotive sales jobs by 2027. Research from online review community Trustpilot and the Centre for Economics and Business (Cebr) reveals motorists looking for a new […]